August 15, 2010

Gearing Up

Good day/bad day?: Good, but tired

Ben's b-day surprise (it's the 17th!) was having a fishing outing with Joel & J after a lunch spread--nothing revolutionary, but he hasn't been fishing all year! It seemed to be a relaxing day for him, but he can tell you, too. While he was out, Holli cut my hair--short!-- as a transition before I start to lose my hair in less than a month. I like it--she did a great job. I think I even got "checked out" tonight at the co-op, which actually made me feel a little weird (like I have to warn guys that I really have no boobs so nothing to see here...). Not that I need to care, it just caught me off guard.

But we'll see what more of the public thinks tomorrow as I head back to work. I fully don't expect to get much done, but showing up is a good first step, eh?

Julie covered today so I could see my friend Amanda for brunch, have the b-day/haircut time, and now she'll be helping out this week spending the nights after work. Always nice to have a sis around!

Pictures will come soon...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so happy that you like your cut! thanks for letting me do it.. of course you got checked out! though you're hesitant to get out there, you should know that you look fantastic.. glad we got to catch up yesterday, and hope ben had fun too.. have a good, nonproductive first day back at work! talk soon.. xoxo holli

Anonymous said...

Now this IS a picture I want to see. Heck, I may even drive over to get a look.

What happened to the long hair that was cut?