August 16, 2010

Back to the grind...

Good day/Bad day?: Good

Two big things for today: went back to work and got my last drain out.

Work, if that's what you call what I did today, was good. Half day, mostly saying hi to everyone and getting my bearings again. It's nice to have a job you're happy to go back to...

It was very nice to get my final drain out. For one thing, it was a nuisance because I had to always tuck it into something and I was wearing it in a passport holder around my neck to shower. It was also limiting my arm mobility, so now I need to rededicate myself to my exercises to get rid of the tightness running along the bottom of my arms.

I made an appt for a wig fitting for next Thurs! Weird.

Now I think I'm getting a cold. Hope I'm not knocked out in the near future... Goodnight!

4 comments:

Ben said...

I might miss the "borg" look of the drains a bit...

Anonymous said...

Did it hurt when the tubes were removed..??

Jen said...

Nope--there's little nerve left around there, so I barely felt it. And darling, I'll put on the Bluetooth if you want me to look like a borg.

Anonymous said...

Darling..?? Me..??