July 30, 2010

Back home

Hi! Just a quick note to say that I'm back home, in and out of a fog but staying mostly comfortable. I'm just feeling a little out of sorts in my own skin, but no surprise there. All of my helpers are working hard to be nearby but not too hover-y--thank you to you all for getting me home seamlessly!

Now I have to figure out how to mother without arms. Supposed to not lift over 10# for 6 weeks! This is going to be very tricky...

Off to sleep on the recliner, and will get to see Dad tomorrow. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Sue said...

happy to hear you're home Jenny - heal well

dobermom said...

Glad to hear you're home and have great people to help you

ee said...

So glad to hear you're home and that things went as expected. Strength, healing, and patience to you my friend!