April 6, 2011

#2

Good day/Bad day?: well, better than yesterday

But I think there's a little bad mood hangover there. I'm working it out. I have to say I wasn't quite as sore as I expected today. Still not super comfortable, but really not as bad as it could have been.

Radiation treatment #2 today. Very quick--about 10-15 min, then met with the radiation oncology MD. The treatment involved just a little more set-up again, but nothing at all like yesterday. The MD said it would be 33 treatments, give or take one (which would put me at May 19th for the last one). I'm supposed to smear myself with thick, petroleum-based cream 4x/day to keep my skin from reacting too much--it's really kind of gross.

That's all for tonight. My brain's shutting down. But I have a day off tomorrow! Goodnight.

No comments: