March 31, 2011

Time out

Good day/bad day?: okay

It's just been a long week (even though it's a short week). Happy "Friday" to me. Tomorrow I have my first OT appt, and not a moment too soon, because I'm starting to get some swelling in my right arm. Grrr. But I increased my risk with the spa visit (hot tubs and saunas) and vigorous exercise, so I was pushing it.

Not sure what else I'll do with the day yet. Probably breakfast out, because that makes me happy. Otherwise, I really don't know what's going to feel right until I'm in it. I appreciate everyone that's said they'd be thinking about me tomorrow. I'll see what it feels like to come upon this anniversary now being a part of the club.

Welcome to the world, Vivienne! No doubt you'll be as fabulous as your parents...

Olive got the doorknob to her room to work. Oh boy, pretty soon nothing will be safe...

No comments: