March 30, 2011

Worn out

Good day/bad day?: okay

Just wearing down. It's been a busy few weeks. I've just been plugging away and withdrawing a little--I've had a horrible time returning phone calls lately! Just too many things to juggle in my head right now, and it feels like I'm scheduled out for months. Oh wait, I will be! Guh. (That's my new written way to sigh today.)

So I'm looking forward to having Friday to myself, and working in more days off during radiation to keep me sane.

Favorite Olivism? Well, we've been teaching emotions. So far mad, sad, and happy. At meals, she cycles through them--mainly mad and happy. Very exaggerated expressions, and the happy is just "Hap!" with a big smile. It's good.

Kind of distracted because I'm waiting to hear about a little baby girl--c'mon out, baby Davis!

No comments: