September 8, 2010

Odds & ends

Good day/Bad day?: Good

I think the fatigue is starting to set in--mornings are really hard to get going! I start to think it's mental and I'm just taking an opportunity to be lazy, but I have to keep in mind that my body is working very hard right now...

Tomorrow is work, but then I cut out early for an appt with a doc in the UW Intergrative Medicine dept that works with the cancer clinic--I'm eager to see what comes of it! It's a little tricky for me right now, because I know that a lot of complementary medicine involves dedicating yourself to a practice or regimen. I'm already having to dedicate myself to my treatment regimen, so it will be finding a balance of helpful vs more work than I'm up for. We'll see. I also have to determine what the insurance coverage of the services will be...

So, I want to send out a message to everyone that (no surprise) I'm way behind on thank you notes--for thoughtful gifts for me, for meals, time, treats, and also for Olive's birthday! I do intend to get to them soon...and I sincerely am grateful.

I have a time booked for Friday for the breast prosthesis fitting. Got to snap up that swimsuit I saw, too!

Tomorrow is getting my arms back day...

No comments: