January 24, 2011

Not fair

Good day/Bad day?: Bleh

Took the weekend off from blogging becuase it gets old to tell you that I feel like crap after chemo. Thanks to Julie for helping out on Sat. Thanks to the Packers for winning for me on Sunday. Yep, all for me!

Today, went in to work for the morning and then just felt yishy so I went home and napped. Could have napped all day.

Yesterday I had a moment (or a few) where all of this just hit me. I was looking down at my chest and feeling sad and mad, then looking at my bald head and thinking, yeah, I can handle all this in one way or another, but it's not fair. Nope, just not. I want to be back to normal.

But I get to be excited about this week, at least...

3 comments:

Ben said...

I'm reminded of the words of Elbert Hubbard:

"Life is just one damned thing after another."

He also said:

"Don't take life too seriously. You'll never get out of it alive."

Ladies and gentlemen, the man is on fire.

ee said...

You're right, shug, it's not fair. You were just going along minding your own business, raising your daughter, being a wife, being a nurse, etc... You will drive yourself crazing wondering why. Getting mad and sad is good. It's just plain horseshit! That's my quote of the day...plain ol' horseshit!

Anna said...

I second ee. This is horseshit.

I still think you're beautiful and amazing, though.