November 2, 2010

More cowbell?

Good day/Bad day?: Okay

So Olive had to stay home yesterday. It was her and me for the first 1/2 of the day, then Ben came home early. It's hard, because I obviously can't be around her and not engage, and she was feeling snuggly, so I'm still nervous today about my own health. She's a little tenuous, too--she really didn't have other symptoms and her fever's coming down, but I could still get a call from day care today...

Otherwise, I've got the week in front of me and am having a hard time knowing how ambitious to be. I am leaving the house to run errands once in a while because my one-on-one interactions will still be minimal. How lazy can I be and not feel bad?

GO VOTE! Just please vote for substance and details over slogans...:)

3 comments:

Anna said...

You're running errands? Can you pick up my dry cleaning, and I need a gallon of milk.

Waaah waaaah! No really, try to watch some Price Is Right for me - Drew Carey is really coming into his own. He's no Bob Barker, but hey, who is?

We miss you here in L&D!!!

Jen said...

Miss you, too! I'm stopping in today--just can't help myself...

Kathy said...

go for major lazy and think about guilty later. Do face masks work for viruses? If so, talk to Bruce about his dust mask...it will lend itself nicely to the erdman hauntings.