October 21, 2010

u.s.w.

Und so weiter, what the Germans say instead of et cetera. That's what the past few days have been. Jen is still in the hospital and still having some symptoms. Today she saw a neurologist that offered an interesting hypothesis - a type of headache that involves muscle tension at the base of the neck and has all of the symptoms she's been exhibiting. At least that was how I understood it after hearing about it filtered through Jen's sister. I forgot the name of it, so all you healthcare pros on here can jump right in with corrections and terminology...not my dept! But I guess they are trying a muscle relaxer so we'll see how that goes. She is also skipping her chemo cycle tomorrow.

Anyhow, I think we're all looking to get back to whatever normalcy we had before, and again we're hopeful that Jen will return home tomorrow. She seemed in much better shape today, and here's a picture to prove it!



I was also going to put up a picture of my first attempt at picking out random clothes from Olive's wardrobe and trying to make a non hideous combination for her to wear in front of her little friends at day care. I got lucky the first two days and outfits were pre arranged on hangers for me (Jen is SO organized...sometimes...) But the evening escaped us, so maybe we can try for that again tomorrow...

Thanks Mia for your help Wednesday evening, and thanks Holli and Jorl for the haircut and pizza tonight!

1 comment:

ee said...

Glad you're feeling better, Jenny. Thinking about you! Ben, I'm sure you're doing a fabulous job with Olive's outfits!! Don't worry, I often have to clear my outfits with my better half! Keep up the good work.

Erica