August 25, 2011

Out of commission

Still on the mend.  I managed to crawl up the stairs that evening and have been mostly in bed ever since.  Slowly getting better, but it's tricky to determine when it's going to be okay to lift Olive again...  The past couple of days were not as smooth as I thought, because apparently my body was no longer accustomed to oxycodone and gave me a nice full day of nausea and vomiting to prove it.  Better today, though, and able to keep things down.  Ben has been toughing it out after some long days at work--thanks to Julie for helping yesterday, and looking forward to Aunt Judy coming tomorrow (let's hope she's up for some Olive-lifting!).

Because most of the last couple of days have been pretty drowsy, not a whole lot of profound thinking here.  I swear one of these days I'll be on the verge again...

No comments: